Your Ad Here

Monday, November 8, 2010

Pogo CONFIRMED!


You may not know this, but I've been waiting for a response from Pogo on whether or not I would be breaking their Terms of Service or doing anything illegal by sharing their token promotion links. I just now received an e-mail saying it was okay!

Hello ,

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts.

Your issue has been escalated to me and I will be happy to help with this. As a gamer myself, I definitely know how why you would contact us about such an issue. Feel free to do a Club Pogo section but just remember to link to official Pogo sites and refrain from selling any Pogo related content.

Should you require further assistance about this or any Electronic Arts game in the future, please visit our web site and review our extensive Self Help Knowledge base (http://support.ea.com). Your reference number for this incident is 101105-002715

Sincerely,
Samuel L.
Tier 3 Customer Support
Electronic Arts Customer Support

No comments:

Post a Comment