Your Ad Here

Saturday, November 6, 2010

New stuff coming later today!

I dedicate a decent amount of time to the Free Kisses, just because I know you don't want the same old samples that every other site has like a free sample of shampoo and all you get is enough to wash a 2 year old with.

I'm sorting through what I have right now and will be posting some later today. I'm considering designating one day as a Theme Day where all the samples fall into a particular category like pets or deals for veterans (both of which I have lots of cool stuff for!). Either way, I promise to give you new stuff by the end of the day and most likely sooner.

xoxo Do you kiss and tell?

2 comments:

  1. I love places like this.. I get all the freebies I can.. sign up and you can post about your blog here too.. its a good money making site...http://www.sidetick.com/signup.php?signup_referer=91860

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Linda! I'll check the site out later when I get some time. I'm glad you're enjoying the blog!

    ReplyDelete