Your Ad Here

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Free Kisses--Tons of Stuff (Reminder)!

I posted this one around November 11th. The same day I posted it, I submitted my order to them, and today FedEx delivered all three of my items. So less than a week to get my free stuff!

This site is AMAZING! It's for promotional items for businesses. For example, a business can order gym bags with their logo printed on them to give to their employees. This site has too many things to name. Everything from clothes and first aid kits to electronics and blankets.

I would say 80% of the items are available as free samples. If a particular item you're looking at is available as a free sample, there will be a button that says "Request a Sample." You'll have to register with the site, but the process is quick and simple. Just your basic information.

You are missing out if you don't take advantage of this. It's completely free, don't even pay shipping and handling. From what I've found, you can request up to three items as free samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment