Your Ad Here

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Free Kisses--Nice Zippo style Lighter!

I'm in love with the camo one! I saw one like it at a gas station the other day priced at $5.99. Now I can get one free!

This is a promotion USA Gold is offering. You have to sign up to their site to qualify for this offer. When you sign up, make sure you check your e-mail for a confirmation letter. Once you have confirmed and logged in, at the bottom of the page there will be a small picture of lighters and "Free Lighters!", obviously you click here. Fill out the form and in 4-6 weeks you'll have your lighter. The picture above are the four styles you can choose from. Of course, no shipping and handling charges. I will never post a free kiss that charges S&H, no matter how cheap the fee, because in my opinion this makes it no longer qualifies as a free sample.

No comments:

Post a Comment