Your Ad Here

Monday, November 1, 2010

Extra Kisses! -- Gifts To Grow

Before you close this out, please read at least the first few lines, lol.



This is for Pamper's Gifts To Grow program. I know, I know. You're thinking, "Kim, you don't have kids." This is true, BUT I have found enough reward codes online to make this worth my time.

The Gifts To Grow program is kind of like My Coke Rewards. You buy Pampers, you get codes, you enter them on their site, and when you have enough points you can turn them into rewards. The rewards aren't the best in my opinion. They have a lot of stuff from Shutterfly where you can get free pictures, calendars, etc. But one reward caught my eye -- a gift card for Sam's Clubs.

Even if you don't buy Pampers products, there's enough free codes floating around on the internet to make up for it. I plan to post all the free codes I find on here, so you really won't even have to search for them yourself.

Click the link below!
Pampers Village is an online community of real parents like you. Membership enrolls you into our Gifts to Grow program--the Pampers you buy earn you points towards great rewards. Plus, you can earn points when your friends (new to Pampers) sign up.



Reward Codes!
NOVFACEBOOK2010 - Added 11//02/10
WELCOME2VILLAGE
GETSTARTEDNOW10
WELCOME2PAMPERS
GIFTS2GROWBONUS
PUNTOSPARAMI123
PAMPERS4MOMSOND
JOINNOW4REWARDS
453983270233478
FBHALLOWEEN2010
WELCOME2GTG2010

No comments:

Post a Comment