Your Ad Here

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Coming Soon! (Hopefully...) POGO!!!


I've been a member of Pogo for years and I simply adore them! For those of you who don't know who or what Pogo is, it's a game site that allows you to play lots of games for free! They also have Club Pogo, where you get access to their members only games and don't have to deal with the advertisements interrupting your game play.

You can meet people from all over the world on Pogo. It's one of the most friendly places I've ever been. You can also win lots of prizes from Pogo. Their main reward is tokens which can be used to purchase items in their mini mall like clothes and backgrounds for your Pogo Mini (it's basically your avatar, a person you can dress up) and other things. They have jackpots where you can win as much as $4999.99!

Pogo always has some sort of promotion going on to get free tokens and I'm planning to add a section to my blog that will display these links, including older ones that are no longer posted (but still work!). I know other sites offer services like this, but I want to make sure I won't get into any kind of trouble doing so. Which brings me to my current status.. I'm waiting for a response back from Pogo to make sure it's okay to do so. Hopefully within the next few days you'll be able to come here and get free tokens! I'll keep everyone updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment